Advanced Implant Dentistry Course
Once delegates have successfully completed The FACE Team Year Programme they will be invited to attend this advanced implant dentistry course. By the end of this implant training course you will be able to carry out quality implant treatment with clinical competence, achieve improved patient satisfaction and increase the revenue generating services your practice can offer.
The course is a FAST Track Course over 4 days for those practitioners that are experienced or have some implant experience but don’t yet have the confidence to bring it all together within their practice.
- Guided Bone Regeneration Technique
- Ridge Expansion , Bone manipulation, Autogenous onlay Bone grafts from intra-oral sites, Block allograft techniques (Maxgraft,Bone rings)
- Sinus Augmentation techniques:
- Soft-Tissue Management: Flap designs , soft tissue grafts
- Advanced Biomedical techniques : Platelet rich in Growth Factors (PRGF)
Implants in the aesthetic zone:
- Biological concepts
- Soft tissue integration & biocompatibility
- Surgical & prosthetic keys to success
- Flap design & soft tissue management, connective tissue grafting
- Abutment & prosthetic design
- One-stage/two-stage surgery
Management of failing teeth:
- Full arch concepts for Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Treatment planning
- One-stage/two-stage surgery
- Immediate placement/loading/provisionalisation
- Flap design & soft tissue management
- Abutment & prosthetic design, Full arch Restorations
- Failing implants / Complications / Monitoring / Maintenance
All Modules include
We use animal tissue, human tissue, models and bone materials. Implants and components for our practicals.
One To One Mentoring: Live Surgery
Surgical / Restorative Implant Dentistry
Location & Course Delivery
The course will be delivered in out custom premises at 69 Harley Street, London W1G 8QW and also at The BDA. Lectures will be delivered within the same building, in our lecture room with hands on and live surgical and restorative procedures being carried out within our One To One Dental Clinic setting.
This venue allows us to teach a small number of delegates in a customised and optimum way and only allows up to 6 delegates onto this course.
Next Dental Implant Course Date Starts:
Mentoring Days – to be decided with delegate
This course is specially designed to fast-track your learning and skills acquisition in Implant Dentistry and will be taught over 4 days in the UK with 4 additional days of 1 to 1 mentoring, totalling 8 days.
The taught elements which does include group live procedures will be covered in 3 modules specifically designed to focussed on the surgical , prosthodontic and finally the advanced procedures in Implant Dentistry.
It is intended that the delegates progress through the modules to complete the entire programme within 6 months and the integrated one to one mentoring is designed to allow your to achieve surgical and restorative skills with out teachers either on our patients or on your own which you are able to bring to the clinic on an individual basis.
Advanced Techniques in Surgical and Restorative Implant Dentistry
Platelet Rich In Growth factors(PRGF) Spain 2-3 days Accreditation (exc Flights)
All mentoring days are organised with the individual delegate and delegates are also able to bring their patients to carry out treatment with Dr Khan-Osborne or individually with some of the FACE nursing team on their own within a supported environment . All materials and staff used will incur only costs for materials used.
Trip to Bilbao to meet and have 2 days with Prof Eduardo Annuito to learn about “Plasma Rich Growth Factors” bone graft technique which we exclusively teach in the UK.
From BTI –
“The training is held at the BTI Postgraduate and Training Centre, which has the most advanced medical and audiovisual technology, making it a European leader in this field. This centre has an excellent multidisciplinary team comprising professionals with
extensive experience in clinical practice and training.”
Trip expenses covered in course fee (excluding flights).
Fees Arrangement & Payment
Fees include: All teaching materials, mentoring, lunches, notes, course literature course dinner and membership of the one to one study club for one year, one year mentoring and extra visits by appointment for you and your patients.The full fees for the course is £5,250.
Course may also offer special deals from any of the companies that support the programme.
Course Registration & Payment:
- Once the registration form has been done, we will contact you to complete.
- Should the participant want to secure their place, then a holding deposit of £2250 is required, followed by 2 payments of £1500
- Should you wish to pay the total fees at registration, then a 10% reward will be awarded for advanced payment making the fee £4725
- Once payment has been made refunds may only be given for delegates not being able to attend due prior arrangement and they will be able to repeat or given the teaching on an individual basis.
- Payment can be made by credit cards,bacs directly or cheque made payable to: Dr F Khan-Osborne / One to One
- Payments to Dr F Khan-Osborne Practice Account by card or direct transfer to:
- Metro Account: 11796052 Sort: 23-05-80 with name as reference
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Please complete the form below if you wish to become a delegate on this course